Life Plan & Goal Setting Template
Creating a life plan and setting goals early in your life will help you Make the Most of your life at a young age. See the questions below to help guide you through setting goals for the next chapters of your life.
(Grab a piece of paper now and complete the questions below)
1. What's you mission statement?
- What do you hope to achieve with your life?
2. What's your vision statement?
- What would you like your life to be like 15 years from now?
3. What would you like to be doing?
4. What is your family situation?
5. How is your health?
6. How much money do you have?
7. What kind of education have you acquired?
8. What do you do for fun?
9. How are you involved in your community?
10. Core Values:
What kind of values will you live by?
How important is it that your spouse, business associates, and other people with whom you have key relationships share those values?
These are just examples of the categories you can use when setting your goals. Feel free to look at Austin’s goals for more ideas.
1. Physical Health
ex) Want to run a marathon? Want to lose weight? Make the goal here!
ex) Want to work overseas?
3. Family & Love
ex) How many kids do you want to have? Where would like to live one day?
ex) What kind of friends do you hope to make and maintain?
5. Spiritual Practice
ex) Do you plan on joining a church or strenghening your faith?
ex) Do you want to travel the World?
*Don’t forget to print your goals, and hang them on your wall! If you want to share with others, post on the forum titled, “Post Your Goals Here!”
NO MORE WAITING! START SETTING YOUR GOALS TODAY!